My Life, My Obsessions

Friday, September 11, 2009

Five Baby Animals

A year ago, I started these cute little baby animals with big feet and a tiny body. I had great plans for them. Then something happened -life most likely- and I never typed up the pattern or finished the other little critters that I had planned to make. So after we moved and I found the little guys and some hubby added some encouragement, I finally got back to it. It's sad that it was so closed to being finished for so long. Now I can finally present my little baby animals.

I think the turtle is my favorite.

A little kitty.

An elephant.

A little bunny.

I also love the mouse.

The pattern for these little guys is now available to purchase at Em’s Emporium at etsy.com!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home