My Life, My Obsessions

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Ducks!

There is something about rubber ducks that makes them addictive. Maybe it's the fact that they're so cute, or maybe it's Sesame Street's fault. A lot of us grew up with Ernie singing the Rubber Ducky song and now it's affecting another generation as well. So here is my contribution to the rubber duck craze. It began with one simple duck...

And then came a baby duck! He's next to a ruler that would show him as 2 inches long if it was easy to read at this angle.


Now I have plans for a duck family complete with accessories. Yes, I know it's an addiction. I should never have mixed crocheting with rubber ducks.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Do I have to pay to get the pattern? And how would you make wings for the ducks? (I want to make the ducks, but when I make amigurumi birds, I prefer to put wings on them.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home