My Life, My Obsessions

Friday, August 17, 2007

A Mouse in the House?

Normally I would not approve of bringing a mouse into any one's house, but this one might qualify for an exception to that generalization. So far he has not left behind any of the annoying tell-tale signs of a mouse's presence. I'll keep my eye out for any future development. I also have testers double checking him for me. If he proves to be the innocent mouse he pretends to be, then he will soon be for sale at Em’s Emporium at etsy.com! (The pattern is now available to purchase.)



Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Never thought a mouse can look so cute lol. Great job.
    Love your blog. Hi there want to invite you to post your blog on Crafty Crafter's its a top 100 site for those people that blogs are about there hobbies any hobbies. So hope to see you there. Here is the link.
    http://craftycrafters.gotop100.com/index.php

    By Blogger Lesalicious, At 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home