My Life, My Obsessions

Friday, August 31, 2007

My First Lined Bag

I have made a couple crocheted bags before, but this is the first one with a fabric liner. I loved the pattern, but I'm not so sure I like the finished bag. It was really easy to work up. It just seems awkwardly shaped to me. Most of the storage area is on the sides and looks like it might spill out if you're not careful. It has a magnetic snap which will help hold things in, but may take away from the storage space. I guess I just need to start using it to see if I like it or not.

It's made with Lionbrand Microspun, so it has a nice soft, flexible feel to it. And it looks much better than regular worsted weight yarn. I don't think I'd ever use a bag made out of acrylic ww yarn. The next bag I want to try is something felted.

Free Pattern

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home