My Life, My Obsessions

Monday, June 04, 2007

A Fuzzy Bear

I can't resist a cute pattern and this is one that my mother-in-law liked as well. That was all the excuse I needed to make another animal. Fortunately for my mother-in-law, I'd forgotten that I don't like working with fuzzy yarn, although I do like the result. It's an easy pattern, but I really procrastinated on finishing it. At one point I wasn't sure he'd turn out. But now that it's finished, he looks pretty cute. His legs look a little stubby in the picture because he's sitting.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Emily...you are SO talented! I didn't realize you had a blog until today. All of your animals are so adorable. If I paid you would you make Alyssa a fish bag, too?

    By Blogger Rachelle, At 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home