My Life, My Obsessions

Friday, June 08, 2007

Slinky Dog Needs a Name


I'm currently having the Slinky Dog pattern tested. The testing is almost done, which means soon the pattern will be available. I'm excited since this is the first pattern I've had tested! I've already sold one even! I'm hoping to have it available by Monday. First I have a few adjustments to make to the pattern and then I need to put it into a PDF file.

My only problem is that I'm terrible at naming things and I need 2 names now. I can't call him Slinky Dog, since Slinky is copyrighted. So I need a name for the poor pup. And I need a name for the etsy.com store where I will be selling him. Here are the suggestions so far:

For the Dog
Springer
Floppy
Curly
Springy

For the Store
Auntie Em's

Please, let me know if you have any other suggestions!

Once I get this one out, the Squirrel will be next! I've also had requests for other Slinky animals. Which is great -they are fun to do!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home