My Life, My Obsessions

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tom Turkey

My mom always called our Thanksgiving turkey by name: "Tom." So in honor of all the Toms that she stuffed and served over the years, here's one that you can stuff and save.

I had fun with him, except for the tail. I think I redid it at least 4 or 5 times before I was happy with it. He's only 4 inches tall. Yep, short and fat!

He's available to purchase at Em’s Emporium at etsy.com!

I'm hoping to have some of his Christmas relatives coming soon! While my daughter napped in the car, I wrote down some ideas for more little Holiday friends. What else is there to do when you're stuck in the Wal Mart parking lot waiting for a sick kid to wake up for that dreaded shopping trip that you can no longer avoid because you're down to only 2 diapers at home?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • gobble gobble!

    By Blogger Anita, At 8:42 PM  

  • oh that is so cute! I could just eat him up LOL. I don't think I have the heart to try and make one myself, though. Maybe when I get more accustomed to patterns I will give it a whirl :D

    By Blogger Suni, At 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home