My Life, My Obsessions

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Eternity Squared Afghan

Sometimes you see a pattern that you just can't resist. The Eternity Squared (8-inch square) Pattern was one of those for me. Mostly because my husband and I thought it was perfect for his mom. Even the name of the square reminded me of her. So we made it for her for Christmas. Yes, WE made it. My cute husband actually learned enough for me to walk him through a few stitches so that it could be from both of us. Then he saw how fast I crocheted and accused me of showing off.



Since we're cheap (I'm not ashamed to admit it) and my mother-in-law is coming to visit, we're giving it to her this week! That way we can see the look on her face and we save on postage (yarn is heavy). Plus we're pretty excited that it's done.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home