My Life, My Obsessions

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Holiday Friends

I do realize that Christmas is still more than 2 months away, but I wanted to finish these so I could get to my various other projects.

The Hliday Friends crochet pattern will include the instructions for all four -the reindeer, Santa, the snowman, and elf. It will be for sale in Em's Emporium in about a week (my testers are trying out the pattern right now).

The poor reindeer almost didn't get ears. I wondered why it looked like something was missing on him. He looks much better now that he has ears.

You can't see it in the picture, but Santa has thumbs sticking out on his mittens. It looks really cute. Maybe I should take a better picture. I'm going to put candy in his bag. When it gets closer to Christmas and I can actually put him out where people will see him.

I love this little guy. He actually has 3 different hats because I couldn't decide what style he should have. I think this hat is my favorite though.

And lastly, here's the elf. He almost had a beard, but it made him look like Hagrid from Harry Potter. The elf has thumbs just like Santa.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • The reindeer wiht the lights tangled in his horns is adorable. They are all great!

    By Blogger Anita, At 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home