My Life, My Obsessions

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Finally some pictures!

I had to wait until I could make it to the store to get the button, but I finally have pictures of my felted bag! I do really like how it turned out. Sorry if I went picture happy.

The inside. The flash makes it look gray, but it really is a dark black.

The button closure.

And a close up on the button.

Although I love the finished product, I've decided to sell it in my etsy store. That way I can make more. Besides, making the bag is the fun part!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • That's beautiful!

    By Blogger Anita, At 7:16 PM  

  • A little bird told me your favorite sister in law Christy's birthday is coming up in March...and she just loves that bag. Hint hint!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home