My Life, My Obsessions

Friday, March 14, 2008

Oreos

Usually at our house it is my husband that has the cravings. Even when I was pregnant, he had more cravings than I did. This time, it was me that had the craving. Homemade Oreo cookies. So, I found this recipe for Almost An Oreo Cookie from CD kitchen.

First the cookie dough from a cake mix. It's a really hard dough, but easy to make. Doesn't look very appetizing, does it?

The cookies come out of the oven still looking like little mounds, which look only slightly more appetizing than the dough. Then you squish them flat and they look like yummy chocolate cookies.

Here's the filling before adding the gelatin mix. It made tons of filling and I think I only used about half of it.

These didn't last long very long at my house. The recipe says that it makes twelve, but I ended up with eighteen (and a half). I'm already trying to justify making them again! Mmm...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home