My Life, My Obsessions

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Unraveling (aka Frogging)

You may remember this project that I was excited about making for my daughter. I'm not so excited about it anymore. I realized that I had made a significant mistake several rows back (before the two rows of X's). The problem is that this yarn is almost impossible to pull out. The fibers twist together and it takes longer to unravel a row than it did to crochet it in the first place. So now I hate it.

Speaking of unraveling things, I am making a felted purse for my sister-in-law. I have made, unraveled, and remade every part of it at least once. So if she reads this, I have not forgotten about it. I am getting close to finishing, although there is another part that needs to be redone and I might need to pick up another skein of yarn.

My other project, because I always seem to have several going, is a froggy bag. It's going to have poison dart frogs on it. I'm doing it to use up some yarn that I've had forever. Red, yellow, blue, green, white, and black. It's not very presentable right now, so you'll have to wait for some pictures.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home