My Life, My Obsessions

Friday, February 22, 2008

FOUR THINGS ABOUT ME:

A friend sent this to me and I thought it would be easier to post it here than to forward it on.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Housekeeping in the Grand Tetons
2. Teaching English in Japan
3. Receptionist in the university mail room (where I met El Guapo)
4. Adult Education TA (teaching GED and ESL classes)

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Phantom of the Opera
3. Hairspray (I've only seen it once, but I'd love to own it.)
4. Curious George (It's a good thing I like it since my daughter constantly requests it.)

C) Four places I have lived
1. Provo, UT
2. Dallas, TX
3. Stillwater, OK
4. Flagstaff, AZ

D) Four TV shows that I watch:
Before starting this list I need to explain that we don't have cable or Dish Network. We get our TV from the broadcast channels or the internet. I would have added Monk to the list if I could have.
1. Supernatural
2. Lost
3. Curious George (with my kids)
4. Berenstain Bears (with my kids)

E) Four places I have been:
1. Melbourne, Australia
2. Shikoku, Japan
3. S.M. de Tucuman, Argentina (and S.S. de Jujuy)
4. Vancouver, Canada (for the World Expo in 1986)

F) Four people who email me regularly
I'm going with a very loose definition of "regularly."
1. El Guapo
2. My mother-in-law
3. My sister
4. My brother-in-law on a church mission in Germany

G) Four favorite foods
1. Buried Cherry Cookies from the Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook
2. Sweet and sour chicken
3. Chocolate
4. Cheese

H) Four places I'd rather be:
I'm quite happy where I am, so there's no where I'd rather be. However, there are a few places I'd like to visit.
1. Machu Picchu, Peru
2. Germany
3. Spain
4. New Zealand

I) Four family/friends I think will respond? (not including the people that already sent this to you)
I guess this doesn't really apply since I'm not emailing the list.

J) Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Not moving
2. My son starting kindergarten in the fall
3. Not moving
4. El Guapo having the summer off (although he'll be busy taking classes)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home