My Life, My Obsessions

Monday, May 12, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Biz.

Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


7 things about me (in no particular order):


1. I have a weakness for good chocolate, not the over-sweetened American version. Despite being related to Milton S. Hershey (through his mom), I am not a fan of Hershey chocolate.

2. I can type really well one-handed. I can even use the shift key. It's a skill I acquired when my first child was born.

3. I don't like wearing shorts. I would wear blue jeans all year round if I could. Unfortunately, living in Arizona that's not a good idea. Let's hope capris never go out of style.

4. I suffer from periodic depression. Usually it's pretty mild and no one but me realizes it. Only once have I had a serious bout and that was shortly after my grandpa died.

5. This will be my first summer without a move. I have moved every summer (and sometimes more than once a year) since I graduated from high school twelve years ago.

6. I grew up collecting sea shells and have since added sand to that collection. We have sand from New Zealand, Taiwan, France, Australia, Japan, the Caribbean, Mexico, and more that I can't think of off the top of my head.

7. I am responsible for most of the pranks that occurred in my apartment during my freshman year of college and a fair amount that happened during the first half of my sophomore year as well. The list includes bear-napping and moving copious amounts of furniture.

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you'd like to tag yourself just leave your blog address in the comment section.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home