My Life, My Obsessions

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Ready for an Adventure

I tested this "Adventurer's Whip" for Photojenic Designs on Etsy. It was easy to make. The gray part gets a little monotonous, but is worth the effort. My son asked for it, but we have a hard enough time convincing him not to hit his sister with his blanket. Adding another potential weapon didn't seem like a good idea.

I made this for my daughter. I was looking for something with a wide brim that would be alright in the pool on a sunny day.

I made something similar for my mom recently, but didn't get a picture of it. It had more of a bucket-like top with a swirl design and a lace band just above the brim.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Lovin' the whip... I've been wondering when someone would create an Indiana Jones whip... And voila! :)

    By Blogger Julie, At 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home