My Life, My Obsessions

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Marionettes

This was one of those projects that take forever to finish, but not because they are difficult or time consuming. I just kept putting it off and working on other things. When I finally buckled down and finished the first, I loved it and the second one (the flamingo) came together a much more quickly.

This one is kind of an ostrich inspired bird. After all, what other bird has a long neck and long legs?

Actually a flamingo fits that description, but on a smaller scale. This one was actually my husband's idea. I was looking for something to do with some pink yarn and Hubby kept suggesting a flamingo.

While they do function like actual marionettes, my kids don't quite have the skills for that. Instead they make the birds jump and dance with a lot of shaking and wiggling.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home