My Life, My Obsessions

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Tagged...

I was tagged awhile ago. So I have to apologize for not getting to this earlier.


8 TV shows I enjoy watching when I have time and would like to chill:

1. Supernatural
2. Dancing with the Stars (I find it oddly addicting)
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
I really don't watch that much TV (no cable, dish, etc). The only shows I watch are kids' shows or ones that I can catch later over the internet.


8 Things that happened yesterday:

1. I walked my son to the bus stop. We walked very slowly because my daughter had to push her baby stroller all the way there.
2. I went to Hobby Lobby (with my 40% off coupon) to buy a birthday present for my son's friend who's having a party on Friday.
3. I went to Walmart for allergy medicine, toothpaste, and Herdez salsa.
4. I put my daughter (dressed in her Cinderella costume) down for a nap.
5. Cinderella and I walked to the bus stop (with the baby stroller) to pick up my son and almost came home with an extra child.
6. I put away the clean laundry.
7. I picked up the living room.
8. I helped my cute husband make dinner. (He won't let me make the creamy pesto sauce.)


8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. My parents coming for Christmas.
2. November 10 and 11 because Hubby has those days off.
3. Finishing a cute pink hat for my daughter.
4. Hiding the Cinderella costume. (It's hand wash only.)
5. The cooler temperatures. (90 degrees is a little too warm for October.)
6. My birthday. (I'm turning 29 again.)
7. My son's birthday, which will be my first time hosting a kids' birthday party.
8. Sleep. (I suffer from insomnia.)


8 Things I love about Fall:

1. It's the beginning of a whole string of fun holidays. (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
2. Seeing my kids' excitement during the holidays.
3. Cooler temperatures.
4. Making pumpkin soup for Halloween dinner.
5. Confiscating Halloween candy. (I take away a piece if I have to clean up candy or wrappers.)
6. Fun decorations.
7. Seeing the leaves change colors, but that doesn't happen much here.
8. Baking fall treats.


8 Things on my wish list:

1. Good health this winter
2. Clothes (I really need another pair of jeans -I just stole a pair from my husband.)
3. A new cell phone
4. Financial stability (I define this as affording a second car, health insurance, and something bigger than a two bedroom apartment.)
5. A dog
6. A happy family

That's my more realistic wish list. My not so realistic wishes include:

7. Traveling the world.
8. Winning the lottery. (Not realistic because I never buy lottery tickets.)


8 people I am tagging:

I don't tag, but feel free to tag yourself if you'd like.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home