My Life, My Obsessions

Friday, November 07, 2008

A very feminine hat

Hobby Lobby had yarn on sale. I let my daughter pick out a color and of course she chose pink. I'm not a pink fan myself, so it's funny to have a daughter so in love with the color. It turned into a great hat. I found the pattern on Ravelry. The Swirls Cap by Sophia Kessinger. It's a great pattern. Using a F hook and Yarn Bee Baby Sweet Delights, it came out the perfect size (3T). I kept trying to alter it to fit her head, but ended up undoing the changes and following the pattern as written.

My daughter likes it as well. It apparently goes well with butterfly wings and her Cinderella dress. Now I just need a good scarf pattern to go with the hat.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home