My Life, My Obsessions

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ballet Sweater Finished!

I finished the Ballet Sweater from Crochet Me. I'm excited about how it turned out. I was worried about it all fitting together with the adjustments I made, but it worked out nicely. Instead of having it tie closed, I added buttons. I don't have time to post a picture right now, but I promise to add one when I can!

When I showed my cute hubby, he admitted that he hadn't really been able to picture what I had been talking about while I was making the sweater. He hears the word crochet and kind of tunes out, assuming that it's beyond his understanding. But he listens politely and offers his advice based on who knows what. So when I showed him the finished product, a light went on and he could finally see what I had been trying to explain to him. He said something like "Wow! That looks really stylish (he had trouble coming up with the right word and actually called it sexy first). It looks like something you could buy at Nordstroms." I'm assuming that's a compliment.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home