My Life, My Obsessions

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ballet Sweater With Picture!

I mentioned earlier that I had finished this, but I was busy getting ready for a family vacation and hadn't taken a picture yet. This is actually the best picture I have of it. Unfortunately it doesn't show up well in black over a black dress. It did turn out great and my mother-in-law and sister-in-law both loved it. They were hinting that they'd each love one, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to make 2 more.

Our vacation went well even though I was really sick while trying to pack for it. I felt better a few days into the cruise, but didn't get in as much crocheting as I'd hoped. I spent the time chasing my little girl around the ship instead. We had a great time though and I'm very grateful to my in-laws for helping watch the kids so my cute hubby and I could have some child-free time. And for paying for the cruise too. I hope they have as many wonderful memories as we do.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home