My Life, My Obsessions

Monday, December 03, 2007

My First Cradle Purse

I've been wanting to make a cradle purse and decided that Kristie's toy drive was a good excuse to try one. I started and mostly finished the cradle purse in October. All that was left was weaving in the ends. I also wanted to make a pillow and blanket to go with it. So it sat like that for almost two months. Sad, I know. It was a very busy and very sick time at our house. So I finally got around to it last night. I really like the little blanket. I couldn't decide what color to make it, so I alternated both colors.

The cradle purse is from a free pattern.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • That's a cute one! I've made two cradle purses before. I wish I would have known about that pattern, I like it too.

    By Blogger Melissa, At 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home